Have you ever heard the humming birds hum? These positive words that start with H sound just as sweet and soothing like the voice of those beautifully flattering humming birds. With the glimmering first ray for light and the sun they think of the scorching light as the ray of hope the sky is sending as a gift just like these positive words beginning with H that play a part in telling the story, being the messenger of the humming birds.
The humming birds celebrate being in this world without worrying about the future, they only sing the song of happiness and contentment as long as they live. These positive words that start with H beautifully spread this humming bird sprit of living and peaches to live in the moment.
Can’t we be like the humming birds and cherish the life we have rather than complaining for the things we do not have? Well, we can if only we collect some positivity from these positive words starting with H and spread it around.
To be honest, it is a beautiful feeling to see others smile. It feels like feeding the humming birds and letting them fly away. So be a part of this exceptional experience using these positive words that start with H.
You Might Also Like:
Common Positive Words That Start with H
Good to see you, engage yourself in our beautiful collection of positive words that start with H. Take your time and choose from the best collection of positive words starting with H.
- Definition: vertically long
- Synonyms: high, lofty
- Example: The Eifel tower is extremely high.
- Definition: made from herbs and plants
- Synonyms: grassy, vegetal
- Example: The herbal tea is healthy as well as tasty.
- Definition: something that is able to make history or did so
- Synonyms: famous, important
- Example: Britain has long historic background.
- Definition: something of historic importance
- Synonyms: recorded, chronicled
- Example: Shakespeare has written historical plays.
- Definition: something made with hands or at home
- Synonyms: simple, basic
- Example: The homemade cakes were delicious.
- Definition: very big
- Synonyms: enormous, vast
- Example: The banquet we booked for our weeding is very huge.
- Definition: very large
- Synonyms: massive, enormous
- Example: The event we organized was a humongous success.
- Definition: a habitual act
- Synonyms: diversion, avocation
- Example: We must engage in some kind of a creative hobby.
- Definition: coated with honey
- Synonyms: sweet, saccharine
- Example: The honeyed marshmallows were delicious.
- Definition: enjoying something so much that you are unable to stop having it, watching it, doing it, etc.
- Synonyms: attracted
- Example: I was hooked after two episodes.
Positive Words That Start with H to Describe a Person
Welcome to the most humbly beautiful world of positive words that start with H to describe a person. Let’s get into the most helpful words starting with H to describe a person positively.
- Definition: the one who works hard to achieve something
- Synonyms: diligent, industrious
- Example: The waiter seemed really hard-working so I left him a tip.
- Definition: the one who has no deceit
- Synonyms: truthful, sincere
- Example: The watchman was honest when he said he didn’t see him pass by.
- Definition: the one who deserves honor
- Synonyms: mora, ethical
- Example: The mayor of the city is an honorable man.
- Definition: very lovable
- Synonyms: meek, respectful
- Example: His behavior was very humble and polite.
- Definition: very welcoming to guests
- Synonyms: welcoming, friendly
- Example: Our students were very hospitable at the prom party.
- Definition: someone or something that makes you want to hug him, her, or it
- Synonyms: cuddly, plump
- Example: The child in the classroom is very huggable.
- Definition: embodiment of humanity
- Synonyms: person, mortal
- Example: He was a good human because he looked after his family.
- Definition: the who make others laugh
- Synonyms: amusing, funny
- Example: The girl in the hall was hilariously humorous.
- Definition: to show optimistic behavior
- Synonyms: optimistic, cheerful
- Example: He is hopeful for the future of his country.
- Definition: a warm-heartly friendly behavior
- Synonyms: amusement, mirth
- Example: They were puzzled that what was all the hilarity about?
Positive Words That Start with H to Describe Someone
Hesitant to talk to someone? Try giving them a complement with these positive words that start with H to describe someone. Let’s get into some mind-blowing, positive words beginning with H.
- Definition: very attractive
- Synonyms: good-looking, nice-looking
- Example: The guy in the black suit is a handsome hunk.
- Definition: showing extreme pleasure
- Synonyms: contended, cheerful
- Example: I was very happy when I heard about the public holiday.
- Definition: pleasant to hear
- Synonyms: tuneful, melodious
- Example: She has a harmonious voice she must be a singer.
- Definition: indicating good heath
- Synonyms: well, fine
- Example: The routine checkup showed the kids to be perfectly healthy.
- Definition: having characteristic of a hero
- Synonyms: brave, courageous
- Example: The way he saved the girl from the accident was extremely heroic.
- Definition relating to heaven
- Synonyms: divine, holy
- Example: That pink dress looked heavenly on her.
- Definition: someone who voluntarily assists
- Synonyms: obliging, friendly
- Example: His new assistant is very helpful with the documentation.
- Definition: an acquaintance in the neighborhood
- Synonyms: brother, neighbor, buddy
- Example: My homie and I had blast in the pajama party at his house.
- Definition: used as a denotation of extreme beauty
- Synonyms: gorgeous, attractive
- Example: The girls were drooling over the hot guy at the party.
- Definition: cheerful behavior
- Synonyms: lively, fun-loving
- Example: His high-spirited behavior lifted the mood of the audience.
Positive Words That Start with H to Keep You Inspired
Do you want to be a better person? Inspire yourself with these positive words that start with the letter H and engage in spreading these inspiring words that start with H.
- Definition: conferred as an honor without having a proper function
- Synonyms: titular, nominal
- Example: Post treasurer being the honorary position has immense value.
- Definition: a praise of God
- Synonyms: thank god
- Example: Hallelujah! I got the job.
- Definition: doing something with all happiness
- Synonyms: contentedly, merrily
- Example: He happily changed his house and shifted to a bigger one.
- Definition: cheerful unconcernedness about the future
- Synonyms: easy-going, carefree
- Example: He lives his life amazingly in a happy-go-lucky fashion.
- Definition: to increase or make something increase, especially an emotion or effect
- Synonyms: increase, enhance
- Example: His glares just heightened his hotness.
- Definition: a safe place
- Synonyms: refuge, retreat
- Example: My home is my safe haven.
- Definition: something that is a mixture of two very different things
- Synonyms: mixture, combination
- Example: His work is an interesting hybrid of popular and classical music.
- Definition: a sense of contentment
- Synonyms: pleasure, satisfaction
- Example: Happiness resides within you.
- Definition: strong and healthy old person
- Synonyms: healthy, well, fit
- Example: My grandma is still hale at 84.
- Definition: to pick and collect crops, or to collect plants, animals, or fish to eat
- Synonyms: bring in, take in
- Example: In the US, winter wheat is harvested in the early summer.
Positive Words That Start with H to Keep You Motivated
Self-motivation takes you forward so use these words that start with H that are positive and go ahead and move forward with these motivational words that start with H because only you can lead yourself.
- Definition: a place we live in
- Synonyms: house, property
- Example: I went home early yesterday.
- Definition: a building or large room used for events involving a lot of people
- Synonyms: chamber, theater
- Example: He is in the concert hall.
- Definition: a marked stamp on silver or platinum or the art of gold
- Synonyms: assay mark, official mark
- Example: I have the hallmark for being a good artist.
- Definition: strong enough to bear extreme conditions or difficult situations
- Synonyms: robust, strong
- Example: A few hardy souls continue to swim in the sea even in the middle of winter.
- Definition: a person who is admired for having done something very brave or having achieved something great
- Synonyms: champion, brave man
- Example: He is a national hero for his part in the revolution.
- Definition: symbolizing a point of time when you were happy
- Synonyms: serene, calm
- Example: Her most halcyon days are from her early childhood.
- Definition: useful or convenient
- Synonyms: useful, convenient
- Example: Don’t throw those bottles away – they’ll come in for the picnic next Sunday.
- Definition: to make it possible or easier for someone to do something
- Synonyms: aid, assist
- Example: Please help those less fortunate than you are.
- Definition: realistically determined
- Synonyms: tough-minded, unsentimental
- Example: The woman seems really hard-nosed.
- Definition: highly committed in one’s support for or dedication to something
- Synonyms: committed, loyal
- Example: Even hardcore fans of the television series should probably skip this
Positive Words That Start with H to Praise Other People
It is a noble deed to praise others and appreciate them for the things they do for you so use these nice words that start with H to make others happy with these beautiful positive H words.
- Definition: the one who promotes human welfare
- Synonyms: philanthropist, benefactor
- Example: Abdul Sattar Edhi was a great humanitarian.
- Definition: something relating to habits
- Synonyms: constant, persistent
- Example: He is a habitual writer.
- Definition: the one who does not harm anyone
- Synonyms: safe, gentle
- Example: The both girls who had a verbal fight were harmless.
- Definition: vigorously cheerful
- Synonyms: cheerful, jovial
- Example: He lightened the mood with a hearty laugh.
- Definition: to keep cleanliness
- Synonyms: sanitary, dirt-free
- Example: He possessed some very good hygienic habits.
- Definition: highly skilled
- Synonyms: skillful, deft
- Example: The student in the class is habile that he solves the sums on his own.
- Definition: high-class or high-toned
- Synonyms: fashionable, stylish
- Example: The vintage haute gown she wore was glamorous.
- Definition: the senior teacher in the school
- Synonyms: administrator, dean
- Example: The headmaster of our school is very cooperative.
- Definition: turning out to be very favorable unexpectedly
- Synonyms: auspicious, providential
- Example: He got a heaven-sent opportunity to say it out loud.
- Definition: used to call someone you love dearly
- Synonyms: sweet-heart, love
- Example: Honey, would you pass me the jam?
List of Positive Words That Start with H for Impressive Resumes
Impressive resumes are a need of time so open your notebook select the best inspirational words that start with H from this list of positive words that start with H.
- Definition: extremely funny and causing a lot of laughter
- Synonyms: funny, humorous
- Example: It’s the most hilarious comedy on television.
- Definition: operating on a high level
- Synonyms: strong, developing
- Example: High-functioning autism involves symptoms like delayed or non-functional language skills
- Definition: possessing high quality
- Synonyms: premium, good
- Example: The builders and engineers used high-quality material to build the monument.
- Definition: energetic and determined
- Synonyms: willful, strong willed
- Example: He’s a headstrong lady.
- Definition: to manage a problem or situation
- Synonyms: control, drive
- Example: He has handled the situation really well.
- Definition: to get someone employed
- Synonyms: employ
- Example: They choose to hire him among 60 candidates.
- Definition: to be the host of a television or radio programme
- Synonyms: hold, organize, provide
- Example: He hosted the show really well and didn’t hesitate at all.
- Definition: to have something, especially a position or money, or to control something
- Synonyms: have
- Example: He currently holds the position of technical manager.
- Definition: a situation in which people are peaceful and agree with each other, or when things seem right or suitable together
- Synonyms: conformity, consensus, consistency, cooperation
- Example: We must ensure that tourism develops in harmony with the environment.
- Definition: to make something perfect or completely suitable for its purpose
- Synonyms: perfect, sharpen
- Example: Her debating skills were honed in the students’ union.
More Positive Words That Start with H
The “H” list isn’t over yet so keep yourself intact and enjoy some more good words that start with H. Are you ready for the most engaging list of positive words with letter H?
- Definition: to occur
- Synonyms: occurrence, event
- Example: He was very confused doesn’t know what is happening.
- Definition: to hold something
- Synonyms: possess, own
- Example: You are allowed to have your own opinions.
- Definition: to make or become well again, especially after a cut or other injury
- Synonyms: recover
- Example: The wounds were gradually healing up.
- Definition: strongly felt and sincere
- Synonyms: sincere
- Example: Please accept my heartfelt apologies.
- Definition: free from disagreement
- Synonyms: cordial, peaceful, balanced
- Example: They shook their head harmoniously when I asked them to leave.
- Definition: a high level of success
- Synonyms: peak, high point
- Example: He reached the heights of his profession at the age of 35.
- Definition: a time when someone does not go to work or school but is free to do what they want, such as travel or relax
- Synonyms: vacation
- Example: We thought we’d go to France for our summer holiday.
- Definition: written by hands
- Synonyms: manuscript, transcribed
- Example: The handwritten assignment had many errors.
- Definition: great respect for someone, or the feeling of pride and pleasure resulting when respect is shown to you
- Synonyms: glory, pride
- Example: It is an honor to meet you.
- Definition: to directly intervene in something
- Synonyms: active, participatory
- Example: She’s very much a hands-on manager.
Positive Words That Start with H – Full List (343 Words)
Say hello to the “H” list and go to choose your best from the list of positive words that start with H. Find your “H” word and save it for your favorite occasion to make someone feel special.
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with H
We hope you had a great fun with the sweet-sounding positive words that start with H and you may be able to relate to the positivity of the humming birds that fly free in the sky without worries.
These positive words beginning with H will bring you the joy you will remember till eternity and make you realize your self-worth. You might have a low self-esteem but trust me you mean the world to someone around you so use these beautiful positive words starting with H to tell them you care.
Bring yourself together and treat yourself better with the positive words that start with H and also look out for others and complement them to make them hum like a humming bird.