What are you going to study in this literary passage? It is all about the verbs that start with X, which are helpful to expand your English vocabulary. Furthermore, this article will assist you to examine all possible aspects and logical connection of verbs that start with X and their relationship with other constituents of sentence.
In addition, social occurrences and their consequences can be described with the help of verbs beginning with X. These verbs alter your writing’s tone, among other things. As a result of this technique for executing possible ideas, we could be able to create extraordinary and illustrative piece of work. A comprehensive list of verbs that start with X will come in handy if you’re compiling a master vocabulary list.
In practically every assertion, a verb is required. As a result, there would be no action described without them, and the topic of the statement and the additional information would be unconnected. Take a look at a list of action words starting with X and see just how users converse.
Common Verbs That Start with X
Now in this portion, our main focus will be for several common verbs that start with X. As they have great significance while developing any sentence so these verbs are considering as fundamental parts of your conversation. Moreover, by using verbs starting with X you can easily switch orientation of talk, that’s why its influence may not snub.
- Definition: to examine something with the help of radiation
- Synonyms: radiograph, radiate, judge, diagnose
- Example: The doctor x-rayed my lungs.
- Definition: to reproduce by xerography
- Synonyms: print, duplicate, copy
- Example: He xerocopied all important documents.
- Definition: revealing any entity to radiation by x-rays
- Synonyms: expose, radiate, scatter, illuminate
- Example: Company advertised that for more cure you have to x-irradiate the patients.
- Definition: to conceal any vulgar piece of work
- Synonyms: delete, edit, remove, hide
- Example: Cyber security frequently xxxed the unethical content.
Positive Verbs That Start with X
In this section of study, you might be considering how positive verbs that start with X can be utilized to convey information, particularly in a favorable order. These can also be employed to give you a remarkable and extraordinary positive tone, which has an affirmative or approbatively influence on the individual whom you are talking with. As a result, there are a few key verbs starting with X to keep in mind:
- Definition: playing musical instrument made by wooden slats
- Synonyms: beat, play, concert, perform
- Example: She xylophoned at party in a very plausible way.
- Definition: to transfer something to anywhere
- Synonyms: convey, transmit, channel, transport
- Example: Last year he xferred my regards to my family.
- Definition: printing something from the engraving in wooden material
- Synonyms: copy, etch, print
- Example: Artist was xylographing at the exhibition.
- Definition: having idea of future with help of burning woods
- Synonyms: foretell, predict, envision
- Example: The Astrologist xylomanced his future.
Verbs That Start with X to Describe a Person
In this segment, we will see that using verbs that start with X to describe a person can provide general framework to sentences and dialogues. Literature includes much more than simply arranging words in a logical arrangement to convey information. The fundamental goal of writing is to select verbs that will clearly and concisely convey your ideas. A list of these verbs that start with X is provided below.
- Definition: making a copy of paper with the help of photocopier
- Synonyms: duplicate, reprint, photocopy
- Example: Did she xerox this page again?
- Definition: to remove someone from the given list of entities
- Synonyms: delete, erase, eliminate
- Example: Teacher x-outed the John from the list of position holders.
- Definition: to perform xor function into something
- Synonyms: combine, connect, junction
- Example: The engineer XORed all gates in a suitable pattern.
- Definition: to graft between multiple species
- Synonyms: transplant, amalgamate, commix
- Example: The teacher of science is xenografting in the lizard.
More Verbs That Start with X
In this category we are going to raise your mental capability about verbs by incorporating some more verbs beginning with X. They’ll clear up any remaining doubts you might have about the verb or its family, as well as broaden your understanding of verbs and your English vocabulary. As a result, here’s a list of verbs starting with X.
- Definition: to landscape in a water-friendly manner
- Synonyms: plant, cultivate, crop, utilize
- Example: At rural regions government xeriscaped for better cultivation.
- Definition: to carry out grafting among species especially biologically
- Synonyms: transplant, transfer, replace, relocate
- Example: Scientists xenotransplanted the human DNA into rats for another product.
Verbs That Start with X – Full List (22 Words)
Following is a full list of verbs that start with X for you to review one by one.
Final Thoughts on Verbs That Start with X
Ultimately, we’d want to extend our profound thanks for investing the initiative to seek out on here. Hopefully think you learned a lot about verbs that start with X. Apart from that, we expect that most of your queries about this topic have already been acknowledged. You also have the flexibility to observe a unique combination of properties of verbs that start with X in various settings.
Furthermore, once you incorporate all verbs starting with X in your formulations, users would profit from any of this article, as well as the illustrations above may enable users to implement these verbs in following situations. Additionally, because there are synonyms and sentences linked to the given verb, you will certainly gain academic talent fast as an English language learner.
This article will surely improve your capacity to communicate successfully in standard English as well as your article writing vocation. Moreover, the main information can resolve any reservations you seem to have about using verbs beginning with X in your compositions and demonstrations.