Out of all the cases in CSGO, only a select few are capable of yielding truly rare and expensive covert skins.
Many players spend hours on sites that use csgo upgrader in hopes of scoring one of these big ticket items.
In this article, we’ll look at the 5 covert skins that provide the biggest payout if unboxed. With incredibly low chances but potentially massive rewards, these are the skins worth taking your luck on in elite exotic cases.
- Found in: Bravo Case
- Average Sell Price: $1,000+
The iconic Howl is by far the most sought after M4A4 skin. Its haunting wolf design is instantly recognizable. This skin rarely pops up for sale anymore making it highly valuable to collectors.
AK-47 Fire Serpent
- Found in: Revolver Case
- Average Sell Price: $350
The Fire Serpent is synonymous with high-tier AK skins. Its ominous fiery patterns wrap around the wood, making it both fearsome and elegant. A coveted staple of elite inventories.
AWP Dragon Lore
- Found in: Chroma Case
- Average Sell Price: $1,200
A true prestige skin, the Dragon Lore AWP features a majestic dragon etched into its body. Its ultra-rare status cements it as the most desireable AWP by far. Virtually a pot of gold waiting to be struck.
- Found in: Phoenix Case
- Average Sell Price: $200
The Glock may not be a heavy-hitter, but Fade’s flashy and colorful patterns make it an eye-catching addition to any loadout. Its animated swirls also add a unique charm.
M4A1-S Icarus Fell
- Found in: Gamma Case
- Average Sell Price: $150
As far as M4A1-S skins go, the exotic Icarus Fell offers bright solar flares against a soothing watercolor. Its trendy design gives it strong staying potential for years to come.
Maximizing Your Chances
While the odds of unboxing a Covert skin are always stacked against you, a few strategies can help tilt the probabilities ever so slightly in your favor:
- Trade Upping – Use sites like CSGO.Exchange to trade up 9 of the lowest tier skins from a case into a higher tier skin, getting you closer to Covert without busting the bank on keys.
- Pick Your Case Carefully – Newer cases like Prisma 2 and Broken Fang have steeper Covert drop odds compared to older cases. Check sinkrates.com for precise statistics.
- Bulk Unboxing – Save case keys over time and do massive unboxing sessions of 50+ cases live on streams. The law of large numbers helps hit rare drops faster than solo unboxing.
- Cash Out Jackpots – Enter skin pot raffles on sites like Csgobig for a small key fee where the winner takes all items unboxed – risky but big payout potential.
- Seek Sales – Keep an eye on sites during sales periods where keys may be discounted, like Steam Summer Sales. Maximizes openings per dollar spent.
Selling Your Winnings
Of course, the goal is to profit should you ever be blessed with Covert case luck. Here are the best options:
- Bitskins – Allows cashing out to Paypal directly for a small cut, often the fastest dollars.
- CS.money – Good for trading 1:1 for other skins instead of cashing out, but quality trade bots.
- Steam Market – Simple but Steam takes the largest cut of 15-17%, better for quick or cheaper flips.
With some strategy and a lot of patience, it’s possible these rare Covert skins could become part of your inventory – and your net worth! Happy unboxing.
In conclusion, while the odds are stacked against hitting big with a Covert unboxing, it’s the possibility however small that keeps players gambling on rare case skins. With the right approach like trading up, bulk unboxing or event timing, you may be able to slightly shift probability in your favor.
But at the end of the day, there’s no substitute for dumb luck playing a role. Whether attempting to score a $1000 Dragon Lore or $200 Fade for your collection, dreaming of Covert skins makes the process enjoyable even in defeat. So grab some keys, put your strategy to the test, and you never know – you might just get a surprise payday from a pixels within.